CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 11 September 2011

September is Spring in Australia

And Spring starts an onslaught of birthdays.. My daughter has her birthday next Wednesday 14th - Happy Birthday KB. My adopted 'granddaughter' Stephanie is 5 two days later and I have made the little lap quilt in the picture for her. I was to have finished it ages ago - but she had a thing for Dora Explorer so my quilt idea didnt fit in at the time. The red and white theme came about because thats one of her favourite colours. The little Redwork ladies where done by a lady named Maureen from eBay. I should have asked my Mum Anne to do them I suppose because she has embroidery sewing machines that would have done these. She is so busy making things for her market stall , ahe doesnt have much time. I hope she will soon complete some so I can sell them on http://www.ebay.com.au/ or http://www.oztion.com.au/.for her. As you can see they are so appropriate for a little girl. She has had a party every year - as an only child her Mum spoils her so much lol - so I will give it to her on the 18th, If you have an queries on how to obtain the pre embroidered machine stitcheries - please dont hesitate to contact me.. Again I did some stippling at the Quilting Mouse at Worrigee Nowra.
Until tomorrow - nite all Hugs from Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment